Friday, February 19, 2010

I never intended to write a music blog. Its just how it has kinda gone lately. I guess I am just heavily influenced by the media, even though I do not really want to be, I just am. I guess I watch too much movies and television and listen to the radio too much and I read too many style blogs.

Oh well, I just kinda wanted an outlet for everything.

Well anyway to the point.

A few months ago my wonderful boy introduced me to the originally English but sings in Spanish singer Janette and ever since I have been hooked. It makes me want to wear french underwear and glide around my apartment smoking really long thin cigarettes, even though I don't smoke, drink black coffee. Actually I pretty much want my life to be a Breakfast at Tiffanys hybrid.

So now, while I sit here in very un-elegant Hello Kitty pajamas that were designed for 12 year olds and scooping marshmallows out of my coffee I bring you this:

Janette-Por que te vas


El Muchacho De Los Ojos Tristes

No comments:

Post a Comment